DUROPLAST plastic blasting media
Removal of surface coatings, lacquers, colours, and contaminations of machine components and other metal parts. Effective. Gentle. Environmentally friendly.
DUROPLAST plastic blasting media are used in blasting cabins and continuously running plants as dry or humid blasting media.
The blasting material consists of angular, unequally shaped duroplast parts on basis of melamine or urea. Depending on the application we deliver different types and sizes.
- Removal of surface coatings, lacquers, and colours from metal parts
- Cleaning of machine components and other metal parts
- preparing surface treatments of plastic prior to coating or colour application
- treatment after colour application.
DUROPLAST blasting media is usually harder than the surface coatings to be removed, but softer than the part underneath. Therefore it is especially suitable for the treatment of soft and sensible materials like magnesium, aluminium, plastic and composite materials.
- quick and gentle cleaning with best cleaning results
- it can be used up to 20 times
- it is dust-free, non-hazardous, and environmentally friendly.
Type II (Urea with antistatic)
available in grains 12/16, 12/20, 16/20, 20/30, 20/40, 30/40, 40/60 and 60/80